Tuesday, July 27, 2010

That's right, we do not put mayonnaise on our hot dogs.

Oh blog, you've been neglected so the past few weeks.

But I'm going to make up for it. Because this weekend I was interviewed by a man in a hot dog costume. While shooting a 24 Hour mountain bike race. But who really cares about the race when Jonah D. is on the mic dressed as a hot dog.

New gallery/eCommerce site is up and running. http://ltbphoto.smugmug.com. It's been a long time coming, but here it is. Check it out.

Started a new project last Friday, shooting some of the buildings at work before they come down. Even busted out the old medium format gear and TX400. Hopefully I'll figure out some way to scan the film (once I actually get around to processing it) and get some images up.

Did I really make up for two weeks without posting in one post? Ehh, maybe not. Better post more...

No comments: